España - Madrid - Aranjuez
Ingeniería, I+D, industria
'Made by Bosch' representa la extraordinaria calidad de una compañía global. Benefíciese de la multitud de oportunidades de carrera en una compañía posicionada internacionalmente.
For the Department of Engineering we are looking for highly engaged and responsible students, who are in the last years of their Bachelor degree or Master degree.The paid internship has a duration of six-months, starting on the 19th of March 2018.
You will take part in different professional projects with experts and you get the opportunity to put your theoretical knowledge acquired at university into practice.
- Support the project leaders in the development of filters
- Request and Management of new prototypes, testing orders and measurement protocols
- Analysis of failures / fabrication of samples
- Support to designers
- Realization of changes in technical drawings using Unigraphics program
- Analysis of filters which belong to the competence (Reverse Engineering)
- Studies of Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design and Development, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technical Engineering
- Be matriculated in University
- Knowledge of English
- Very valuable knowledge of Spanish or German (or both)
- Good knowledge of CAD (Unigraphics, Catia, Solid Edge)
Robert Bosch Fábrica Aranjuez S.A.U.
Human Resource Department - Dorothee Koehler
Raso de la Estrella s/n, 28300 Aranjuez (Madrid), España