Esta oferta está inactiva, ya que el puesto en cuestión probablemente ha sido cubierto. Se muestra como mera referencia, para figurar los tipos de puestos de trabajo que ofrece la empresa.
Sales Development Trainee - Full-time Paid Internship
España - Madrid - Madrid
Compras, comercio, logística
Packlink is a disruptive online shipping comparison and booking service which offers individuals and SMBs a quick and easy way to manage their parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers – all at a discounted price.
We have a dynamic startup environment and strong company culture built on passion, innovation and teamwork. Packlink is all about people and talent.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering groundbreaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Compensation: 600 euro gross monthly.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind? we’re a tshirt and converse kind of place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth startup, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- And many, many more surprises... come join us!
Packlink is looking for a Sales Development Trainee who can grow our pipeline at a very high velocity.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Connect with prospects using phone
- Qualify potential customers before connecting them with a Customer Acquisition Executive
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Work with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Represent Packlink with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral Communications
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
This job is not for everyone. You’re:
- Native in German Good level of English.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable to work under pressure and driven by objectives
- Experience using CRM systems (or willingness to learn)
- Motivated, assertive, and goal oriented
- Customerfacing experience a plus
- A deepseated passion for achieving and exceeding marked objectives
- A 'cando' attitude and resilient character, with the ability to manage expectations