Sales Development Trainee - Full-time Paid Internship
España - Madrid - Madrid
Compras, comercio, logística
Packlink is a disruptive online shipping comparison and booking service which offers individuals and SMBs a quick and easy way to manage their parcel deliveries with the world's top couriers – all at a discounted price.
We have a dynamic startup environment and strong company culture built on passion, innovation and teamwork. Packlink is all about people and talent.
What We Offer
- Joining a company that’s delivering groundbreaking solutions in an industry in need of change.
- Amazing location, amazing city: Madrid centre (next to Atocha station).
- Compensation: 600 euro gross monthly.
- A young and upbeat work environment. Leave your suit behind? we’re a tshirt and converse kind of place.
- An exciting, key role in a high growth startup, backed by internationally renowned VCs.
- Free language classes
- And many, many more surprises... come join us!
Packlink is looking for a Sales Development Trainee who can grow our pipeline at a very high velocity.
Key Accountability and Responsibilities
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint
- Connect with prospects using phone
- Qualify potential customers before connecting them with a Customer Acquisition Executive
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Work with demand generation to uncover and create new opportunities
- Work closely with the sales team to accelerate sales cycle and to extend reach into target accounts
- Document daily activities in Salesforce CRM
- Represent Packlink with integrity and professionalism at all times in all written and oral Communications
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies
This job is not for everyone. You’re:
- Native in German Good level of English.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy and positive attitude
- Comfortable to work under pressure and driven by objectives
- Experience using CRM systems (or willingness to learn)
- Motivated, assertive, and goal oriented
- Customerfacing experience a plus
- A deepseated passion for achieving and exceeding marked objectives
- A 'cando' attitude and resilient character, with the ability to manage expectations
Send an email with your CV and cover letter to jobs@Packlink.com with the Ref.: SALESINTERN