España - Catalunya - Barcelona
Medios de comunicación, periodismo - Asesoría, servicios legales y financieros - Recursos humanos, administración, secretaría - Marketing, distribución, ventas - Compras, comercio, logística
Trabajos para estudiantes
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich. We offer foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and doctoral programs with focuses in business administration, international business, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others. We provide small, dynamic classes in English, with the best of both North American and European academic curricula both on campus and online. Our pragmatic approach to business education, together with EU’s global network, prepares you for a career in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world.
As an Alumni Relations Assistant, you will besupporting the Alumni Relations Manager in developing a strategic plan to increase the overall engagement of a community of 25.000 alumni based internationally.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Keeping professional alumni data up to date
- Active use of LinkedIn and other social media networks to reconnect with alumni around the world
- Daily communication and follow-up in English with the members of the alumni association
- Profiles screening to identify and categorize alumni success stories for content campaigns run in liaison with the Communications Department
- You are an EU citizen
- You have a fluent level of English
- You are detail oriented and organized
- You have very good oral and written communication skills
- You are proactive
- You are available to work 30 hours per week